Title: Engineering I, Manufacturing - St. Louis, MO
Location: United States-Missouri-St Louis Site
Job Number: 00008483
* This position provides manufacturing engineering support to a manufacturing operation. This may include designing and implementing new manufacturing processes, improving existing manufacturing processes, repairing and coordinating the repair of production machinery, and providing technical guidance to manufacturing personnel.
Specific Job Duties
* Trouble shooting manufacturing products
* Process improvements in the Disposables ECA and Packaging Areas
* Work with other teams on projects for Cost Improvements, Corrective Actions and MOB initiatives
* Project Management
* Rework and repair of manufacturing equipment
Bausch Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
Bausch Lomb is an equal opportunity employer.
* B.S. of Engineering or related science
* Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing of drawings
* Electrical and pneumatic knowledge preferred
* 3 years of medical device preferred
* Statistical Process Control experience preferredSpecial Skills
* Lean/Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt training/Certification a plus
* Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment